The Western Club will reopen for meetings on Friday, June 12th. Below are the requirements
for attending meetings at the club house. We appreciate your understanding and cooperation in the temporary guidelines.
for ALL Patrons of Western Club
- A face covering that covers your
mouth and nose is required
at all times while on
- Maintain 6 feet of distance with other members
- Do not move any chairs! They have been arranged to follow social distancing recommendation
- Coffee will not be provided while we are taking precautions to prevent the spread of Covid-19
BY USING THESE
PREMISES YOU ACKNOWLEDGE:
1. YOU are responsible for your own health.
2. You are aware of the risks associated with attending
public gatherings at this time, including but not necessarily limited to exposure to the COVID-19 virus.
understand that currently the CDC and other federal, state and local health authorities have discouraged all “non-essential”
ventures and gatherings (i.e., “stay-at-home” or “shelter-in-place” orders).
4. You are entering these premises voluntarily and with the understanding that using these premises
places you at an elevated risk of exposure to the COVID-19 virus.
Western Foundation is not liable for any viral illness you may be exposed to as a result of your voluntary decision
to use these premises during the COVID-19 pandemic.
6. You do not have a fever.
You agree to abide by the conditions of use outlined above.